Reading through the bible in 2021
Regular Bible reading is one of the most important habits in developing a healthy Christian life. However, statistics show that most Christians have never completely read through the Bible. Many people start reading the Bible but soon become overwhelmed. Most are overwhelmed by the immense size of the Bible. They do not know where to start, or have a difficult time following along. Others are overwhelmed because they fall behind and are not able to catch up. This Bible Reading Guide addresses these issues, as well as others. This guide will enable you to easily read through the Bible in one year’s time as you develop a healthy Bible reading lifestyle.
- Each reading is approximately 30 minutes a day
- Five readings a week (gives room on the weekend to catch up)
- The Bible is broken down into ten major divisions
- Each of the ten divisions can be read in 2-9 weeks
- Background information for each book of the Bible is given
- And more…